Micro Edge Shear Cutter with Tapered Head
- Their machine-ground symmetrical edge angles deliver a consistent Micro EDGE cut result, suitable for fine cutting work on sensitive electronics and precious metals, with a tapered head that facilitates access to compact spaces.
- Perfect for jewelry, watchmaking, fine mechanics, radio technicians, industrial electricians, mechatronics engineers, and electronics engineers.
- The bypass cutting action mitigates the impact on the workpiece (Cu max. ø1.6 mm; Fe max. ø1 mm) to deliver a clean, flat cut.
- Micro EDGE cut: Expert shear cutting technology and a controlled edge misalignment of 0.2 mm deliver a clean, precise cut on even the thinnest wires.
- High-performance alloy steel body for excellent durability and long-lasting performance, with precision-ground cutting edges that are induction-hardened at 63-65 HRC.
- Return spring and opening limiter for smooth operation that helps minimize hand fatigue.
- Bi-material and ESD-safe dissipative handles eliminate electrostatic buildup and permit a slow charge equalization.