Tu comply with the GDPR, we need your consent to store these cookies. Know more.
What are cookies: Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit, and are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently.
How do I change my cookie settings:
To see a list of the cookies used on our site, please refer here
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
|Cookie||Set by:||Purpose and opt-out|
|Google Analytics Cookies
Analytical cookies collecting information on how visitors use our Website. These cookies are set by Google, i.e. a third party. You can delete them by using the Google Analytics disable add-on browsers:
||Disqus.com, Quantserve.com (Quantcast), Scorecardresearch.com (Google Analytics)||
Cookies allowing to post comments on articles or events, and to remember Disqus login information across web pages. These cookies may also record your browsing activity. These cookies are set by Disqus, Quantcast and Google, i.e. third parties.
You may opt-out of the Quantcast cookie here:
To disable the Google Analytics cookies, you can use the Google Analytics disable add-on browsers:
You may opt-out of the tracking functionality of the Disqus cookies here:
Cookies associated with the Twitter button, which allows you to share content of this Website via Twitter. These cookies are also used to link users with topics that are of interest to them, and to show them targeted ads based on visited or shared content. These cookies are set by Twitter, i.e. a third party. You may consult Twitter's policy regarding cookies and learn how to change the settings in relation to them (e.g.: tracking functionality) here:
Cookies associated with the Facebook button, which allows you to share content of this Website on Facebook. They are also used to link users with topics that are of interest to them, and to show them targeted ads based on visited or shared content. These cookies are set by Facebook, i.e. a third party.
You may consult Facebook's policy regarding cookies here:
You may disable targeted ads by following the procedure described here:
Cookies can be refused by configuring your browser so that it prevents them from being placed on your device. Depending on the browser you use, you will need to follow the instructions below:
On mobile devices:
- On the Home page, select "Settings".
- Choose "Safari".
- Tap "Block Cookies" and select your preferences.
- In addition, you may select "Clear history and Website data" to clear already stored cookies.
- Launch your browser from the Home page.
- Select the "Menu" key, then choose "Settings".
- Select "Site Setting".
- Tap "Cookies" and select your preferences.
- In addition, you may select "Privacy", scroll down to the bottom and tap "Clear browsing data" to clear already stored cookies.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Tap "More".
- Select "Settings", then "Advanced Settings".
- Scroll down to the "Cookies from websites" section and then set your preferences.
- In addition, you may tap "More" then select "Settings" and choose "Delete history" to clear already stored cookies.
You have a right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. You may also object to the processing of said data for legitimate reasons. If you wish to exercise these rights, please send your request by email or by post to SNA EUROPE by using the contact details as follows:
- SNA Europe, BP 20104 Eragny, 956 13 Cergy Pontoise, France.