Flush Edge Shear Cutter with Pointy Head
- This model's unique, pointy head allows users to get underneath delicate components and execute flush EDGE cuts on hard-to-access wires.
- Perfect for fine mechanics, industrial electricians, mechatronics engineers, and microelectronics specialists.
- The pointy head design and its symmetrical tips have been specifically adapted to allow for maximum access and reach.
- Flush EDGE cut: Expert shear cutting technology and a controlled edge misalignment of less than 0.2 mm deliver a clean, smooth cut on even the thinnest wires.
- High-performance alloy steel body for excellent durability and long-lasting performance, with precision-ground cutting edges that are induction hardened at 63-65 HRC.
- Return spring and opening limiter for smooth operation that helps minimize hand fatigue.
- Bi-material and ESD-safe dissipative handles eliminate electrostatic buildup and permit a slow charge equalization.
Be the first to know
Sign up for our newsletter to be updated with the latest products and news!