Stainless Steel Flush Edge Shear Cutter with Tapered Head
- Corrosion and wear-resistant, making them the perfect choice for applications that require sterilized instruments.
- Perfect for cleanrooms, pharmaceutical industries, medical device manufacturing, and the fish industry.
- Bypass cutting action mitigates the impact on workpieces, from metals such as stainless steel to fish bones such as salmon.
- Flush EDGE cut: Expert shear cutting technology and a controlled edge misalignment of less than 0.2 mm deliver a clean, smooth cut on even the thinnest wires.
- Stainless steel body for excellent durability and long-lasting, corrosion-resistant performance.
- Return spring and opening limiter for smooth operation that helps minimize hand fatigue.
- Bi-material and ESD-safe dissipative handles eliminate electrostatic buildup and permit a slow charge equalization.
Be the first to know
Sign up for our newsletter to be updated with the latest products and news!