Flush Edge Shear Cutter with Tapered Head
- The EDGE Tapered Shear Cutters 6152 are the ultimate cutting tool for executing precise cuts, designed by experts for working with the finest and most precious materials.
- The bypass cutting technology produces an extremely clean, flush cut of the workpiece, thanks to controlled fractional misalignment of the induction-hardened cutting blades.
- Perfect for jewellery, watchmaking, fine mechanics, radio technicians, industrial electricians, mechatronics engineers, and electronics engineers.
- Flush EDGE cut: Expert shear cutting technology and a controlled edge misalignment of less than 0.2 mm deliver a clean, smooth cut on even the thinnest wires.
- High-performance alloy steel body for excellent durability and long-lasting performance, with precision-ground cutting edges that are induction hardened at 63-65 HRC.
- Return spring and opening limiter for smooth operation that helps minimize hand fatigue.
- Bi-material and ESD-safe dissipative handles eliminate electrostatic buildup and permit a slow charge equalization.