Flush Edge Shear Cutter with Oblique Head
- Ideal tool for rework and close assembly cutting in electronics, allowing users to cut both horizontally and vertically.
- They offer increased reach, visibility, and accessibility for working on printed circuit boards and between delicate components.
- Perfect for industrial electricians, mechatronics engineers, and electronics engineers.
- The 60º angle of the oblique head facilitates access under and between low-profile fine lead pitch components, ideal for assembly and rework where accessibility is a priority.
- Flush EDGE cut: Expert shear cutting technology and a controlled edge misalignment of less than 0.2 mm deliver a clean, smooth cut on even the thinnest wires.
- High-performance alloy steel body for excellent durability and long-lasting performance, with precision-ground cutting edges that are induction-hardened at 63-65 HRC.
- Return spring and opening limiter for smooth operation that helps minimize hand fatigue.
- Bi-material and ESD-safe dissipative handles eliminate electrostatic buildup and permit a slow charge equalization.