Tu comply with the GDPR, we need your consent to store these cookies. Know more.
Preset Torque Screwdriver 45 cN.m-450 cN.m
- ESD safe (IEC 61340-5-1)
- Torque limiting clutch prevents over application of force to fastener
- 1/4" Hexagon anti-magnetic spring loaded bit holder to avoid ESD damage to sensitive equipment or components in electronic applications
- Preset Torque Screwdriver, with all metal 3-lobe shaped handle
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch for repeatability
- Powder coat wrinkle finish provides positive grip
- Accuracy meets or exceeds +/-6% over recommended usage period: 5000 cycles or one year, whichever occurs first
- Clockwise torque measurement only. It can be used to loosen fasteners without affecting the internal mechanism.
- Cam-Over technology provides tactile and audible feedback when torque values are reached
- On request, preset screwdrivers can be set and certified with a declaration of conformity in compliance with International Standards.
- ISO 6789, ISO 1174, ASME B107.300-2010
- Made in USA